Two(2) Year Limited Warranty
For Turio and GoPenguin Branded Products
IMPORTANT: BY USING YOUR TURIO AND GOPENGUIN PRODUCT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS TWO (2) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (“WARRANTY”) AS SET OUT BELOW.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY. WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Turio warrants the Turio and GoPenguin branded product contained in the original packaging (“Turio Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Turio's published guidelines for a period of TWO(2) years from the date of original purchase.
Extend and enjoy LIFETIME warranty when you subscribe on www.turiotravel.com.
Turio’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in user manuals, care instructions and service communications.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS:
- Cracks or breaks in the shell.
- Wheels, handles, or telescoping handles that break off and are no longer usable.
- Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This Warranty does not apply:
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, scuffs, stains or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, transport damage, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Turio Product outside published guidelines;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Turio Product.
Before receiving warranty service, Turio may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow Turio's procedures for obtaining warranty service.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
If the Turio Product is not functioning properly, please contact Turio at firstname.lastname@example.org, a customer representative will help determine whether your Turio Product requires service and, if it does, will inform you how Turio will provide it.
WHAT WILL TURIO DO IN THE EVENT THE WARRANTY IS BREACHED?
Turio will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your Turio Product back to you within 90 days of receiving your original Turio Product. You will not be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping replaced or repaired luggage.
Replaced or repaired Turio Product is subject to the same limited warranty as the original Turio Product.
NOTE: Returned Turio Product that is locked can be shipped to an professional agency to be unlocked, you will be responsible for any shipping and handling costs.